Head of Technology
We are looking for an ideal candidate who will lead our technology, and RND activities. You should handle intricate situations in a peaceful manner and take our technology operations to the optimum level.
As a Head of Technology, you are responsible to enforce the design and production techniques for our products and services.
Since we are an early stage startup, you will have an opportunity to play a key role in setting up your own department and running it in the most efficient manner.
If you have the ability to utilize the organizational resources optimally for the technology department, we would like to meet you.
· Be the Project Director for assigned projects, taking full accountability for project delivery metrics in terms of cost, quality and time.
· Be the direct technical lead on projects/programmes providing direction, support and hands on assistance to other engineers working within the team, in order to ensure the most appropriate approach whilst maintaining project delivery metrics.
· Lead the development and delivery of the strategic technology roadmaps relating to electric vehicle/systems working as part of the engineering leadership team.
· Provide support to the commercial teams with regards to customer interaction, presenting capabilities or specifically focussed technical input as appropriate to enhance the opportunities to secure new business.
· Provide the technical input to proposals and bids and to be the technical lead on customer and internal projects and programmes related to electric vehicle applications.
· To provide engineering oversight and management to the portfolio of and electric vehicle projects.
· To assist the commercial team in winning new engineering projects and programmes by contribution to the technical content of the proposals and by presenting to the customer.
· To assist in setting up and overseeing manufacturing operations for our existing and upcoming products.
· To assist the marketing team by conducting research and providing technical documentation as and when required.
· To assist the operations team in setting up supply chains.
We are looking for a candidate from an engineering background (preferably electrical engineering) who has some experience in electric vehicles.
You will have to attempt an online test to apply for this role, post which you will be invited for a personal interview and test if you are shortlisted.
Note that this is a full time job and you will be expected to work from our office in Dadar, Mumbai.
Monthly compensation is 25 - 30k INR, depending on the final interview.
There will be a probation period depending upon your final interview.